THE EDGE SCHOOL, INC. EDGE HIGH SCHOOL
AGENDA FOR REGULAR MEETING
July 9, 2018
7:40 a.m. Lenny’s (Conference) Room
2555 East First Street
Tucson, AZ 85716
Members of the Edge High School Governing Board may attend either in person or by telephone, video or internet conferencing.
Call to order (Greg Hart)
Edge welcomes public comment. As outlined in A.R.S. § 38-431.02, no action will be taken on issues raised in public comments unless items are found on agenda below. Other than this, the response to public comments will be limited to directing staff to study the matter or scheduling the matter as a future agenda item.
- Review of Information Reports – No action will be taken.
- SAIS Report
- Finance and Fundraising Report
- Student Assessment Report
- Administrator Update – Principal will provide an update on school events, calendar items, and initiatives.
Possible Action Items
- Discussion and possible action to approve Bank Reconciliations
- June 2018
- Recommend approval of Minutes of prior meetings
- June 20, 2018 Regular Meeting Minutes
- Assistant Principal – Dave Thatcher
In accordance with A.R.S. § 38-431.03(A)(3), an Executive Session may be called for discussion or consultation with legal counsel to receive advice regarding cell tower letter of agreement.
In accordance with A.R.S. § 38-431.03(A)(4), an Executive Session may be called for discussion or consultation with legal counsel to consider its position and instruct its attorneys regarding the public body’s position regarding contracts that are the subject of negotiations, in pending or contemplated litigation or in settlement discussions conducted in order to avoid or resolve litigation.
Adjournment (Greg Hart)